Late Entry in Pool Rummy
Late Entry in Pool Rummy
Silkrummy is the first rummy gaming site in the country, and arguably the whole world, to launch the most popular late entry feature in the Pool rummy game format!
You may now enter your favorite Pool rummy game even after the game starts!
Just lookout for the symbol Late entry table in the lobby next to the game table. When you see this symbol, this signifies that this is a table in the Pool rummy game format where late entry is allowed.
Key rules of Late Entry in pool rummy:
- Entry fee: There is no separate late entry fee. A standard entry fee applies. For example, if you are joining a 201 pool game for a Rs. 500 entry fee, as a late entrant, you will be the same Rs 500 as an entry fee. No separate charges for late entry are applied.
- Late Entry is allowed on the table only when a vacant seat is available on the table. i.e. if there are 5 or fewer players playing the pool game.
- Late entry is allowed till the end of Deal 1 currently as in July 2020. This configuration may be subject to change. You may please note the information represented on the Game table, for further confirmation
- The minimum number of points that a late entrant can enter the table at, is the Single Drop point value on the table. I.e. for example, in a 201 pool game format, if the single drop is defined at 25 points, then the minimum the late entrant can enter with is 25 points.
- The maximum number of points that the late entrant can enter the table with is the Middle drop points value +1. For example, in a 201 pool game format, if the middle drop is counted at 50 points, then the maximum points the late entrant will enter with is 51 points.
- The prize pool will include the entry fee of the late entry player, as a regular player on the table. i.e. for example, there are 4 initial players on the table with Rs 500 buy-in each, and 1 late entry player joins with Rs 500, then the total prize pool on the table is 5 *500 = 2500 rupees. Standard rake deductions apply.
How are late entry points calculated?
- If the maximum points on the table with any player, at the end of Deal 1, is less than a single drop, then the late entry player enters with single drop points.
- If the maximum points on the table, at the end of Deal 1, is equal to a single drop, then the late entry player enters with a Single drop + 1 points (eg. 25 –single drop points + 1 = 26 points for late entry on the table )
- If the maximum number of points on the table, at the end of Deal 1, is between a single drop and middle drop points, i.e. between 25 and 50, for example, 46, then the late entry players enter with max. points on table + 1, i.e. 46+1=47 points
- If the maximum number of points on the table is a middle drop, i.e. 50, then late entry player will enter with 50+1 = 51 points
- If the maximum number of points is greater than the middle drop, i.e. >50, for example, 62, then late entry is not allowed, and the entry fee is refunded to the late entry player.
For any other queries or feedback, please contact us at email@example.com. General Terms of Services, Confidentiality, Privacy and Disclaimers apply.
Copyright © 2013-2022 silkrummy.com. All rights reserved