Processing of withdrawals typically can take anywhere between 0-4 business days based on your game play, deposit and withdraw patterns, settlement history and other account history. In case of any suspicious activity, the withdrawal might be kept on hold for longer while the investigation is underway.
Don't worry your money is safe with us. We do our best in order to process your withdrawals as soon as possible. In case of any issues, you can write to us at email@example.com.
Once you have submitted the amount of money you wish to withdraw from your account, your redemption request is reviewed within 1-4 days and is that approved / rejected / modified. You can cancel your withdraw request and receive the funds back into your main game account for playing at any time before any modification has been made to your request from our side. Once the request has been approved, you can expect the funds to hit your bank accounts within the next 24 hours.
No. The free money has been added to your account in order to enable you to experience Silkrummy.com. Any winnings you may make from such free money cannot be withdrawn.
Sometimes withdraw amounts can be subject to certain deductions such as:
- System errors in winnings
- any applicable taxes
- applicable withdrawal fees
- Locked amount
- Winnings from / promotional money that cannot be withdrawn etc
In case of any such deductions from your withdraw amount, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes. If the tournament winning is distributed to you in the form of prize money, such money can be withdrawn. If the tournament winnings is distributed to you in any other form, the value of such prize/good cannot be claimed as a withdraw request. Any withdraw request however, is subject to the general conditions of withdrawals.
In certain cases, your withdrawal request can be rejected if,
- You have not deposited any money with the intention of playing cash games on the site
- Suspicious activity has been detected in your account, such as having multiple accounts, engaging in collusion or fraud, suspicious financial transactions etc and other conditions which are in violation of our terms of service. Such an act can also result in suspension of your account based on the terms in the Terms of service agreement.
- Withdrawal is less than the minimum amount of withdrawal
Please note that the withdrawal conditions and policy are subject to change at the discretion of the management.
Copyright © 2013-2017 silkrummy.com. All rights reserved